It used be be what I'm reading, but lately I've been reading all my books on the Kindle. Speaking of that, you can get blogs on it, but I have to make it accessible through the Amazon site. I won't go through the hassle if nobody wants it. So let me know.
These are the books I'm reading:
- The Art of Styling Sentences: It's a worthwhile read. I've noticed that much of what I write, I mean, the way I write it, is predictable. That makes it boring for me to write and you to read. So, here we are.
- Bluebeard: A Novel: One of the few Vonnegut books I haven't read.
- Everything Ravaged, Everything Burned: A compilation of very depressing short stories. Reminds me of Bukowski.
- The Winning Brief: Every lawyer should read this. This is my second time going through it.
- Blood Meridian: I read it years ago. I've only read a few of Cormac McCarthy's books: this is my favorite.
- Freedom: A Novel: I haven't started reading it yet, but I've heard good things.
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close: I haven't started this yet. I really liked his other book, so I figured why not.
That's pretty much it for now. I've been on a reading tear lately.
Edit: I wanted to mention a blog I ran across the other day, The Appellate Record. I like it. If you like this blog, you'll probably like it to. I wish I could remember how I ran across it. Sometimes things just pop up in my RSS feed.