- 75 Books Every Writer Should Read (Online Universities.com) (via Holy Kaw!)
- The Wrong Stuff (Judge Alex Kozinski) and How to Lose a case in 100 pages or more (Judge Gerald Lebovits), via the (new) legal writer.
- The Power of the First Sentence (Write to Done)
- The Art of Great Writing: 60 Writing Tips From 6 All-Time Great Writers; The Art Of Great Writing Part 2 – 125 More Tips From 20+ All Time Great Writers (bighow.com)
- 11 Practical Ways To Stop Procrastination (Stepcase Lifehack)
- Why Most People Won’t Succeed (Mr. Self Development.com)
- Top 40 Useful Sites to Learn New Skills (Marc and Angel Hack Life) (via Holy Kaw!)
- But you’re not saying anything (Seth’s Blog)
A little while ago I shared my fascination with books. Today I found a post on Japanese pens. Yes, I spent the time to read a post on Japanese pens and then took the time to write about me reading a post on Japanese pens.
The rest of it